Our Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF), located on the Woodlawn Campus in Danville, provide round-the-clock services to boys ages 6 -18 with severe emotional and behavioral problems.
We design treatment to meet the needs of youth who require more long-term, comprehensive care, but do not need hospitalization. In this setting, the boys can continue their education while benefiting from psychiatric and nursing services, as well as individual, family and group therapy, spiritual and moral growth opportunities, and recreational, educational and cultural programs.
Children on the Woodlawn Campus benefit from:
- A 24-hour, on-call clinician
- On-site psychiatric and nursing services and medication monitoring
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Nutritional assessments
- Therapeutic recreational activities
- Psycho-Educational groups covering an array of skills/behaviors
- Specialized therapy for children with sexual behavior problems
- Spiritual and moral growth opportunities
Contact the Woodlawn Campus
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities:
400 Cunningham Way
Danville, KY 40422.
PLACEMENT INFORMATION: 502-538-1139 or toll-free at 888-584-5922