Sunrise Children’s Service Leader Raising Awareness One Mile at a Time
Beginning this Thursday, April 2, Sunrise Vice President of Marketing & Advancement Rick Burslem will be walking (yes, walking!) to all of our residential programs. As he passes by the treatment facilities, he will chronicle his journey on video that will be posted on social media.
His purpose is to share his support of Sunrise staff members, to report the great work that is happening through Sunrise across this state, and to raise necessary funds that are so needed during our “new normal” in the midst of the coronavirus.
YOU can help by following us on Facebook, sharing the videos and links with all of your friends on social media, and sponsoring Rick on his walk with a donation.
- Rick began his walk by passing by Sunrise’s Cumberland Adventure Program (CAP) in Bronston.
- The boys at CAP held up signs of encouragement, cheering Rick on!
- Rick reached Sunrise’s Woodlawn Center, Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF), in Danville on Thursday, April 9.
- The PRTF boys were excited to see Rick!
- Rick has approximately 100 miles to reach the three remaining Sunrise residential treatment centers.
- Next stop: Spring Meadows Center in Mt. Washington!
I Would like to Sponsor Rick's WalkAbout for Sunrise KIDS.
It will take 153 miles to walk to each Sunrise Residential facility.